Report NEP-INO-2004-02-23This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pia Weiss, 2004. "Do European computer-related patents increase welfare?," Development and Comp Systems 0402007, EconWPA.
- Rasiah, Rajah & Tamale, Henry, 2004. "Productivity, Exports, Skills and Technological Capabilities: A Study of Foreign and Local Manufacturing Firms in Uganda," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 01, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200402 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pia Weiss, 2004. "Competitive disadvantage through non-existing software patents," Development and Comp Systems 0402006, EconWPA.
- Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2004. "Productivity growth and R&D spillovers in Japanese manufacturing industry," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-16, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mani, Sunil, 2004. "Coping with Globalisation An Analysis of Innovation Capability in Brazilian Telecommunications Equipment Industry," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 03, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2004. "Productivity Growth and R&D Spillovers from University to Industry," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-15, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Edquist, Harald, 2004. "The Swedish ICT Miracle - Myth or Reality," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 556, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Mar 2004.