Report NEP-INO-2004-01-25This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elisabeth Kremp & Jacques Mairesse, 2004. "Knowledge Management, Innovation, and Productivity: A Firm Level Exploration Based on French Manufacturing CIS3 Data," NBER Working Papers 10237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2003. "Firm level analysis of information network use and productivity in Japan," Discussion papers 03021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2004. "Economic Analysis of University-Industry Collaborations: the Role of New Technology Based Firms in Japanese National Innovation Reform," Discussion papers 04001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2003. "Japan's Patent System and Business Innovation: Reassessing Pro-patent Policies," Discussion papers 03020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Heiko A. Gerlach & Thomas Rønde & Konrad Stahl, 2004. "Project Choice and Risk in R&D," CIE Discussion Papers 2004-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Gamal Atallah, 2004. "The Allocation of Resources to Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-01, CIRANO.