Report NEP-INO-2003-09-14This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John D. Stiver, 2003. "Technology, Investment, and Economic Fluctuations," Working papers 2003-32, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- John D. Stiver, 2003. "Technology Creation, Diffusion, and Growth Cycles," Working papers 2003-35, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:nus:nusewp:wp0310 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:esx:essedp:564 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jaison R. Abel & Ernst R. Berndt & Alan G. White, 2003. "Price Indexes for Microsoft's Personal Computer Software Products," NBER Working Papers 9966, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rainer Andergassen & Franco Nardini & Massimo Ricottilli, . "Innovation Waves, Self-organised Criticality and Technological Convergence," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 19, Society for Computational Economics.