Report NEP-INO-2003-05-29This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jiann-Chyuan Wang & Kuen-Hung Tsai, 2003. "Productivity Growth and R&D Expenditure in Taiwan's Manufacturing Firms," NBER Working Papers 9724, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Temel, Tugrul & Lucas, Andre, 2003. "Deepening the measurement of technical inefficiency in private farming in Georgia: locally parametric regression," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Evangelia Desli & Subhash C. Ray & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2002. "A Dynamic Stochastic Frontier Production Model with Time-Varying Efficiency," Working papers 2003-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2003. "Business Method Patents, Innovation, and Policy," NBER Working Papers 9717, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Garicano & Thomas N. Hubbard, 2003. "Specialization, Firms, and Markets: The Division of Labor Within and Between Law Firms," NBER Working Papers 9719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana Flávia Machado & Mônica Viegas Andrade & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2003. "Atraso tecnológico, atraso social: uma investigação sobre as relações entre produção científico-tecnológica e desenvolvimento humano no Brasil [Technological backwardness, social backwardness: an inve," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td197, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Anne Leahy & Joanne Loundes & Elizabeth Webster & Jongsay Yong, 2003. "Industrial Capabilities and Productivity in Victoria: Part I The Company Survey," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n12, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.