Report NEP-INO-2001-09-26This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zheng Zhao & Jaideep Anand & Will Mitchell, 2001. "A Network Perspective on Inter-Organizational Transfer of R&D Capabilities: A Study of International Joint Ventures in Chinese Automobile Industry," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 362, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Petit, Pascal & Soete, Luc, 2001. "Is a biased technological change fueling dualism?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0103, CEPREMAP.
- Murat Yildizoglu, 2001. "Modeling Adaptive Learning: R&D Strategies in the Model of Nelson & Winter (1982)," Working Papers 2001-1, Equipe Industries Innovation Institutions, Université Bordeaux IV, France.
- Steininger, Martin & Hampe, Johannes, 2001. "Survival, Growth, and Interfirm Collaboration of Start-Up Companies in High-Technology Industries: A Case Study of Upper Bavaria," IZA Discussion Papers 345, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2000-362 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Piazolo, Daniel, 2001. "Multilateral and European Responses to E-Commerce," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 5, 05.
- Wayne B. Gray & Ronald J. Shadbegian, 2001. "Plant Vintage, Technology, and Environmental Regulation," NBER Working Papers 8480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amable, Bruno & Petit, Pascal, 1999. "Identifying the structure of institutions to promote innovation and growth," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9919, CEPREMAP.
- Murat Yildizoglu, 2001. "Connecting adaptive behaviour and expectations in models of innovation: The Potential Role of Artificial Neural Networks," Working Papers 2001-2, Equipe Industries Innovation Institutions, Université Bordeaux IV, France.