Report NEP-INO-1999-10-04This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:199937 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caroli, Eve & Van Reenen, John, 1999. "Skill biased organizational change? Evidence from a panel of British and French establishments," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9917, CEPREMAP.
- Hansson, Pär, 1999. "Relative Demand for Skills in Swedish Manufacturing: Technology or Trade?," Working Paper Series 152, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Huw. D. Dixon & Claus T. Hansen & Henrik J. Kleven, "undated". "Dual Labour Markets and Menu Costs: Explaining the Cyclicality of Productivity and Wage Differentials," Discussion Papers 99/1, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:199970 is not listed on IDEAS anymore