Report NEP-IND-2020-05-11This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Hefti & Shuo Liu & Armin Schmutzler, 2020. "Preferences, confusion and competition," ECON - Working Papers 344, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ibáñez Colomo, Pablo & Kalintiri, Andriani, 2020. "The evolution of EU antitrust policy: 1966-2017," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101582, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marta Montinaro & Rupayan Pal & Marcella Scrimitore, 2020. "Per unit and ad valorem royalties in a patent licensing game," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2020-014, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur, 2020. "R&D Spillovers and Welfare Effect of Privatization with an R&D Subsidy," MPRA Paper 99937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas von Brasch & Ådne Cappelen & Håvard Hungnes & Terje Skjerpen, 2020. "Modeling R&D spillovers to productivity. The effects of tax policy," Discussion Papers 927, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ulsaker, Simen A., 2020. "Exclusionary contracts and incentives to innovate," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 5/2020, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Cojoc, Anca & Ivaldi, Marc & Maier-Rigaud, Frank P. & März, Oliver, 2020. "Horizontal cooperation on investment: Evidence from mobile network sharing," TSE Working Papers 20-1100, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Toro Hardy, Alfredo, 2020. "The technological contest between China and the United States," GLO Discussion Paper Series 521, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Brown, David P. & Sappington, David E.M., 2020. "Vertical Integration and Capacity Investment in the Electricity Sector," Working Papers 2020-5, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Wojciech Hardy, 2020. "Effects of piracy on the American comic book market and the role of digital formats," IBS Working Papers 01/2020, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.