Report NEP-IND-2020-04-20This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shekhar, Shiva, 2020. "Zero Pricing Platform Competition," MPRA Paper 99364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guenette,Justin Damien, 2020. "Price Controls : Good Intentions, Bad Outcomes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9212, The World Bank.
- Benjamin Radoc & Philip Amadeus Libre & Shanti Aubren Prado, 2020. "Incentive to squeal: an experiment on leniency programs for antitrust violators," Department of Economics, Ateneo de Manila University, Working Paper Series 202003, Department of Economics, Ateneo de Manila University.
- Hannes Wallimann & David Imhof & Martin Huber, 2020. "A Machine Learning Approach for Flagging Incomplete Bid-rigging Cartels," Papers 2004.05629, arXiv.org.
- Youming Liu & Shanjun Li & Caixia Shen, 2020. "The Dynamic Efficiency in Resource Allocation: Evidence from Vehicle License Lotteries in Beijing," NBER Working Papers 26904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Jiaqi & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2020. "Endogenous timing game with R&D decisions and output subsidies," MPRA Paper 99503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davide Dragone & Davide Raggi, 2020. "Solving the Milk Addiction Paradox," Working Papers wp1144, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Marco Bonomo & Carlos Carvalho & Oleksiy Kryvtsov & Sigal Ribon & Rodolfo Rigato, 2020. "Multi-Product Pricing: Theory and Evidence from Large Retailers in Israel," Staff Working Papers 20-12, Bank of Canada.