Report NEP-IND-2019-10-07This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Dickson & Ian A. MacKenzie & Petros G. Sekeris, 2019. "Non-linear revenue evaluation in oligopoly," Discussion Papers Series 611, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Lorenzo, Cerboni Baiardi & Ahmad, Naimzada, 2019. "An evolutionary Cournot oligopoly model with imitators and perfect foresight best responders," Working Papers 407, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2019.
- de Roos, Nicolas & Smirnov, Vladimir, 2019. "Collusion, price dispersion, and fringe competition," Working Papers 2019-13, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Oksana Loginova, 2019. "Price Competition Online: Platforms vs. Branded Websites," Working Papers 1906, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Yiquan Gu & Leonardo Madio & Carlo Reggiani, 2019. "Exclusive Data, Price Manipulation and Market Leadership," CESifo Working Paper Series 7853, CESifo.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2019. "The effects of R&D subsidies and publicly performed R&D on business R&D: A survey," MERIT Working Papers 2019-036, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Albert Bravo-Biosca, 2019. "Experimental Innovation Policy," NBER Working Papers 26273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sharma, Ajay, 2019. "Misleading Advertising in Mixed Markets: Consumer-orientation and welfare outcomes," MPRA Paper 96189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rena M. Conti & Ernst R. Berndt, 2019. "Four Facts Concerning Competition in U.S. Generic Prescription Drug Markets," NBER Working Papers 26194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.