Report NEP-IND-2018-12-03This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo Motta & Emanuele Tarantino, 2018. "The Effect of Horizontal Mergers, When Firms compete in Prices and Investments," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_056_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Markus Reisinger & Emanuele Tarantino, 2018. "Patent Pools, Vertical Integration, and Downstream Competition," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_057_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Roger D. Blair & Christina DePasquale, 2018. "Monopsony and Two-part Tariffs," Emory Economics 1803, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Jeroen (J.) Hinloopen & Lting Zhou, 2018. "Insuring product markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-090/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lapointe, Simon & Perroni, Carlo & Scharf, Kimberley & Tukiainen, Janne, 2018. "Does market size matter for charities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90444, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.