Report NEP-IND-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlo Capuano & Iacopo Grassi, 2018. "Patent Protection and Threat of Litigation in Oligopoly," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2018/03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- G. Cette & S. Corde & R. Lecat, 2018. "Firm-level Productivity Dispersion and Convergence," Working papers 662, Banque de France.
- Hong, Suting & Serfes, Konstantinos & Thiele, Veikko, 2018. "Competition in the Venture Capital Market and the Success of Startup Companies: Theory and Evidence," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2018-2, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Kremer, Michael & Snyder, Christopher, 2018. "Preventives Versus Treatments Redux: Tighter Bounds on Distortions in Innovation Incentives with an Application to the Global Demand for HIV Pharmaceuticals," CEPR Discussion Papers 12751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Polemis, Michael, 2018. "How effective are remedies in merges cases? A European and national assessment," MPRA Paper 85180, University Library of Munich, Germany.