Report NEP-IND-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dewenter, Ralf & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Löw, Franziska, 2017. "Market Definition of Platform Markets," Working Paper 176/2017, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Masaki Aoyagi, 2017. "Bertrand Competition under Network Externalities," ISER Discussion Paper 0993, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Brian Adams & Kevin R. Williams, 2017. "Zone Pricing in Retail Oligopoly," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2079, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jozsef Sakovics & Roberto Burguet, 2017. "Competitive foreclosure," ESE Discussion Papers 279, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Kazuhiro Takauchi & Tomomichi Mizuno, 2017. "Solving a hold-up problem may harm all firms: downstream R&D and transport-price contracts," Discussion Papers 1707, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Christopher Hansman & Jonas Hjort & Gianmarco León & Matthieu Teachout, 2017. "Vertical Integration, Supplier Behavior, and Quality Upgrading among Exporters," Working Papers 961, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Lee , Hyo-young, 2017. "Applying Competition Policy to Optimize International Trade Rules," Staff Papers 17-1, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Aurelio Volpe & Mauro Spinelli, 2017. "E-Commerce in the lighting fixtures sector," CSIL reports M03, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Øyvind Thomassen & Howard Smith & Stephan Seiler & Pasquale Schiraldi, 2017. "Multi-category competition and market power: a model of supermarket pricing," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69855, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Feltus, Christophe & Khadraoui, Djamel, 2017. "Strengthening the Management of Ubiquitous Internet by Refining ISO/IEC 27001 Implementation Using a Generic Responsibility Model," MPRA Paper 77512, University Library of Munich, Germany.