Report NEP-IND-2016-12-11This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristian Behrens & Giordano Mion & Yasusada Murata & Jens Suedekum, 2016. "Distorted Monopolistic Competition," CEP Discussion Papers dp1457, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pierre Bernhard & Marc Deschamps, 2016. "Cournot oligopoly with randomly arriving producers," Working Papers 2016-14, CRESE.
- Thomas D. Jeitschko & Ting Liu & Tao Wang, 2016. "Information Acquisition, Signaling and Learning in Duopoly," Department of Economics Working Papers 16-07, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Marini, Marco A., 2016. "Collusive Agreements in Vertically Differentiated Markets," MPRA Paper 75369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- OKADA Yoshimi & NAITO Yusuke & NAGAOKA Sadao, 2016. "Contribution of Patent Examination to Making the Patent Scope Consistent with the Invention: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 16092, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Santosh K. Sahu & Nitika Agarwal, 2015. "Mergers and Acquisitions in the Indian Pharmaceutical Sector," Working Papers 2015-122, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.