Report NEP-IND-2016-11-20This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul W. Dobson & Sang-Hyun Kim & Hao Lan, 2016. "Identifying Price-Leadership Structures in Oligopoly," Working papers 2016rwp-99, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Ioannis Pinopoulos, 2016. "Vertical integration and upstream horizontal mergers," Discussion Paper Series 2016_03, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2016.
- Jong-Hee Hahn & Jinwoo Kim & Sang-Hyun Kim & Jihong Lee, 2016. "Price Discrimination with Loss Averse Consumers," Working papers 2016rwp-97, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Philip Ushchev & Yves Zenou, 2016. "Price Competition in Product Variety Networks," Working Papers 2016.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Choi, Jay Pil & Peitz, Martin, 2016. "You are judged by the company you keep : reputation leverage in vertically related markets," Working Papers 16-07, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Guiomar Martín-Herrán & Santiago J. Rubio, 2016. "The Strategic Use of Abatement by a Polluting Monopoly," Working Papers 2016.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- CHOI, Jay Pil & JEON, Doh-Shin, 2016. "A Leverage Theory of Tying in Two-Sided Markets," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-37, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Suppliet, Moritz & Herr, Annika, 2016. "Cost-Sharing and Drug Pricing Strategies : Introducing Tiered Co-Payments in Reference Price Markets," Discussion Paper 2016-021, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Goetz, Martin, 2016. "Competition and bank stability," CFS Working Paper Series 559, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Orsini, Chiara, 2016. "Ownership and exit behavior: evidence from the home health care market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65292, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.