Report NEP-IND-2016-05-08This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Garber & Márcio Issao Nakane, 2016. "Undue Charges and Price Discrimination," Working Papers Series 427, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Michelacakis, Nickolas, 2016. "Strategic delegation effects on Cournot and Stackelberg competition," MPRA Paper 71052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luke, Garrod & Matthew, Olczak, 2016. "Collusion under Imperfect Monitoring with Asymmetric Firms," MPRA Paper 70647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2016. "Subsidizing new technology adoption in a Stackelberg duopoly: Cases of substitutes and complements," MPRA Paper 71044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valmari, Nelli, 2016. "Estimating Production Functions of Multiproduct Firms," ETLA Working Papers 37, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Alberto Bucci & Philip Ushchev, 2016. "Specialization vs Competition: An Anatomy of Increasing Returns to Scale," HSE Working papers WP BRP 134/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Jean Paul Simon, 2016. "How to Catch a Unicorn: An exploration of the universe of tech companies with high market capitalisation," JRC Working Papers JRC100719, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).