Report NEP-IND-2015-10-17This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Derek G. Stacey, 2015. "Posted Prices, Search and Bargaining," Working Papers 059, Ryerson University, Department of Economics, revised May 2019.
- Ushchev, Philip & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Price Competition in Product Variety Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 10862, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Griffith, Rachel & Krol, Michal & Smith, Kate, 2015. "Store Brands and the Role of Advertising," CEPR Discussion Papers 10877, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J. & Wu, Y-C., 2015. "Industrial Agglomeration and Use of the Internet," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-24, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Alipranti, Maria & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2015. "On vertical relations and the timing of technology adoption," DICE Discussion Papers 198, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Sebastian Jobjornsson & Martin Forster & Paolo Pertile & Carl-Fredrik Burman, 2015. "Late-Stage Pharmaceutical R & D and Pricing Policies under Two-Stage Regulation," Discussion Papers 15/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gregory S. Crawford & Oleksandr Shcherbakov & Matthew Shum, 2015. "The welfare effects of endogenous quality choice in cable television markets," ECON - Working Papers 202, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Perrotta Berlin, Maria & Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Qin, Bei, 2015. "Leniency, Asymmetric Punishment and Corruption: Evidence from China," SITE Working Paper Series 34, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, revised 25 May 2017.
- Claude Didry & Frédéric Marty, 2015. "Competition policy as a lever for industrial policy: Some reflections on horizontal cartels prosecution in the post-war France [La politique de concurrence comme levier de la politique industrielle," Post-Print halshs-01208103, HAL.