Report NEP-IND-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Satoh, Atsuhiro & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2015. "Relative profit maximization and the choice of strategic variables in duopoly," MPRA Paper 63000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cevikarslan S., 2015. "Research joint ventures in an R&D driven market with evolving consumer preferences: An evolutionary multi-agent based modelling approach," MERIT Working Papers 2015-007, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele K. & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2015. "Price competition and reputation in markets for experience goods: An experimental study," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-312r, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Keisuke Hattori & Keisaku Higashida, 2015. "Should non-genuine products be expelled from markets?," Discussion Paper Series 126, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2015.
- Morimoto, Yu & Takeda, Kohei, 2015. "Policy of airline competition ~monopoly or duopoly~," MPRA Paper 63258, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berman, Nicolas & Rebeyrol, Vincent & Vicard, Vincent, 2015. "Demand learning and firm dynamics: evidence from exporters," CEPR Discussion Papers 10517, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olof & Elert, Niklas & Johansson, Dan, 2015. "Are High-Growth Firms Overrepresented in High-Tech Industries?," Working Paper Series 1062, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Peitz, M. & Schütt, F., 2015. "Net Neutrality and Inflation of Traffic," Discussion Paper 2015-017, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Polemis, Michael & Fotis, Panagiotis, 2015. "Measuring the Magnitude of Significant Market Power in the Manufacturing and Services Industries: A Cross Country Approach," MPRA Paper 63245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Flores-Fillol & Alberto Iozzi & Tommaso Valletti, 2015. "Platform Pricing and Consumer Foresight: The Case of Airports," CEIS Research Paper 335, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Mar 2015.