Report NEP-IND-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward John Dorrell Webb, 2014. "Do we see monopoly or duopoly? The influence of perception on entry deterrence," Discussion Papers 14-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Crosetto, P. & Gaudeul, A., 2014. "Choosing whether to compete: Price and format competition with consumer confusion," Working Papers 2014-08, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Vlad Radoias, 2014. "When Price Discrimination Fails - A Principal Agent Problem with Social Influence," Working Papers 2014-08, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2014.
- Erdmann, Anett, 2014. "Hotelling meets Holmes : the importance of returns to product differentiation and distribution economies for the firm's optimal location choice," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1420, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Federico Boffa & Lapo Filistrucchi, 2014. "Optimal Cartel Prices in Two-Sided Markets Access," Working Papers 14-19, NET Institute.
- Matthias Firgo & Agnes Kügler, 2014. "Detecting Collusion in Spatially Differentiated Markets," WIFO Working Papers 479, WIFO.
- Nocke, Volker & Rey, Patrick, 2014. "Exclusive Dealing and Vertical Integration in Interlocking Relationships," TSE Working Papers 14-515, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jun 2018.
- Allain, Marie-Laure & Rey, Patrick & Chambolle, Claire, 2014. "Vertical Integration as a Source of Hold-up," IDEI Working Papers 836, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Sara Amoroso, 2014. "The hidden costs of R&D collaboration," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2014-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Babur De los Santos & Matthijs Wildenbeest, 2014. "E-book Pricing and Vertical Restraints," Working Papers 14-18, NET Institute.
- Kresimir Zigic & Jiri Strelicky & Michael Kunin, 2014. "How Does Public IPR Protection Affect its Private Counterpart? Copyright and the Firms' Own IPR Protection in a Software Duopoly," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp518, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Lam, Wing Man Wynne, 2014. "Ex Ante and Ex Post Investments in Cybersecurity," TSE Working Papers 14-519, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Vidya Atal & Talia Bar & Sidartha Gordon, 2014. "Project Selection: Commitment and Competition," Working papers 2014-28, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Diez, Federico J. & Gopinath, Gita, 2014. "The competitiveness of U.S. manufacturing," Current Policy Perspectives 14-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:mst:csilre:eu4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Loretz, Simon & Oberhofer, Harald, 2014. "When Helping the Small Hurts the Middle: Beer Excise Duties and Market Concentration," Working Papers in Economics 2014-5, University of Salzburg.