Report NEP-IND-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dickson, Alex, 2013. "On Cobb-Douglas Preferences in Bilateral Oligopoly," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-68, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Julie Bower & Howard Cox, 2013. "Merger regulation, firms, and the co-evolutionary process: An empirical study of internationalisation in the UK alcoholic beverages industry 1985-2005," Working Papers 48, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Le Pape, Nicolas & Zhao, Kai, 2013. "Horizontal mergers and uncertainty," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-62, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Barbosa, Klenio de Souza & Rocha, Bruno & Salazar, Fernando, 2013. "Assessing competition in the banking industry: A multi-product approach," Textos para discussão 339, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Dmitry Lubensky, 2013. "A Model of Recommended Retail Prices," Working Papers 2013-14, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Herweg, Fabian & Müller, Daniel, 2013. "Overconfidence in the Markets for Lemons," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 452, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Nadia Chernenko, 2013. "Market power issues in the reformed Russian electricity supply industry," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1358, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Marie-Laure Allain & Claire Chambolle & Stéphane Turolla & Sofia Villas-Boas, 2013. "The Impact of Retail Mergers on Food Prices: Evidence from France," Working Papers hal-00920460, HAL.
- Donatella Baiardi & Carluccio Bianchi & Eleonora Lorenzini, 2013. "Food Competition In World Markets: Some Evidence From A Panel Data Analysis Of Top Exporting Countries," DEM Working Papers Series 060, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.