Report NEP-IND-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Howard, Emma & Newman, Carol & Tarp, Finn, 2012. "Measuring Industry Agglomeration and Identifying the Driving Forces," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2012. "Market power, efficiencies, and entry: Evidence from an airline merger," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-070, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Normann, Hans-Theo & Rösch, Jürgen & Schultz, Luis Manuel, 2012. "Do buyer groups facilitate collusion?," DICE Discussion Papers 74, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Hugues Bouthinon-Dumas & Frédéric Marty, 2012. "Cartel and Monopoly Policy," Post-Print halshs-00727681, HAL.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Smuda, Florian, 2012. "Cartel enforcement in the European Union: Determinants of the duration of investigations," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-071, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2012. "The value of bluer skies: How much do consumers gain from entry by JetBlue Airways in long-haul US Airline Markets?," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-072, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jong-Hee Hahn & Jin-Hyuk Kim, 2012. "Monopoly R&D and Compatibility Decisions in Network Industries," Working papers 2012rwp-43, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Inklaar, Robert & Koetter, Michael & Noth, Felix, 2012. "Who's afraid of big bad banks? Bank competition, SME, and industry growth," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 197, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.