Report NEP-IND-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kano, Kazuko, 2011. "Menu Costs and Dynamic Duopoly," MPRA Paper 38909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain Delacroix & Shouyong Shi, 2012. "Pricing and Signaling with Frictions," Working Papers tecipa-455, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Manganelli, Anton-Giulio, 2012. "Cartel Pricing Dynamics, Price Wars and Cartel Breakdown," TSE Working Papers 12-309, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Roberto Burguet & Ramon Caminal, 2012. "Bargaining failures and merger policy," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 901.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Scherer, Frederic Michael & Comanor, William S., 2011. "Mergers and Innovation in the Pharmaceutical Market," Scholarly Articles 5347067, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario, 2012. "The Pricing of Art and the Art of Pricing: Pricing Styles in the Concert Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 8967, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Simon P & Ciliberto, Federico & Liaukonyte, Jura & Renault, Régis, 2012. "Push-Me Pull-You: Comparative Advertising in the OTC Analgesics Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 8988, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.