Report NEP-IND-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Przemyslaw Jeziorski, 2010. "Merger enforcement in two-sided markets," Economics Working Paper Archive 570, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Kessides, Ioannis N. & Tang, Li, 2011. "Sunk costs, market contestability, and the size distribution of firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5540, The World Bank.
- Federico Etro, 2010. "Endogenous Market Structures and Innovation," Working Papers 2010_29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Michela Cella & Federico Etro, 2010. "Oligopolistic Screening and Two-way Distortion," Working Papers 2010_28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:sal:celpdp:0061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Illtae Ahn & Kiho Yoon, 2011. "Competitive mixed bundling of vertically differentiated products," Discussion Paper Series 1101, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Billand, Pascal & Bravard, Christophe & Chakrabarti, Subhadip & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2010. "Networks of Collaboration in Multi-market Oligopolies," MPRA Paper 28188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filip Matejka, 2010. "Rationally Inattentive Seller: Sales and Discrete Pricing," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp408, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Przemyslaw Jeziorski & Ilya Segal, 2010. "What Makes them Click: Empirical Analysis of Consumer Demand for Search Advertising," Economics Working Paper Archive 569, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Richard Darbéra, 2010. "Taxicab regulation and urban residents' expectations from policy makers: a survey in eight cities," Post-Print halshs-00557099, HAL.