Report NEP-IND-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Thomas DEMUYNCK & Bram DE ROCK, 2010. "Testable implications for the Bresnahan-Lau model of market competition," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.11, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Humphreys, Brad & Soebbing, Brian, 2010. "A Test of Monopoly Price Dispersion Under Demand Uncertainty," Working Papers 2010-19, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Foros, Øystein & Kind, Hans Jarle & Shaffer, Greg, 2010. "Mergers and Partial Ownership," Discussion Papers 2010/15, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Joseph Mullins & Liam Wagner & John Foster, 2010. "Price Spikes in Electricity Markets: A Strategic Perspective," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 05, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Øyvind THOMASSEN, 2010. "Automobile engine variants and price discrimination," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.15, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.