Report NEP-IND-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Dickson & Roger Hartley, 2009. "Bilateral oligopoly and quantity competition," Working Papers 0922, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Jos Jansen, 2009. "Beyond the Need to Boast: Cost Concealment Incentives and Exit in Cournot Duopoly," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_32, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Bardey, David & Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2009. "Competition in two-sided markets with common network externalities," IDEI Working Papers 578, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Oct 2010.
- Helmut Dietl & Tobias Duschl & Egon Franck & Markus Lang, 2009. "A Contest Model of a Professional Sports League with Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers 0114, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Nov 2010.
- Casadesus-Masanell, Ramon & Ruiz-Aliseda, Francisco, 2009. "Platform competition, compatibility, and social efficiency," IESE Research Papers D/798, IESE Business School.