Report NEP-IND-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Newbery, D., 2008. "Predicting market power in wholesale electricity markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0837, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Leufkens Kasper & Peeters Ronald, 2008. "Focal prices and price cycles in an alternating price duopoly experiment," Research Memorandum 021, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Vojislav Maksimovic & Gordon Phillips & N. R. Prabhala, 2008. "Post-Merger Restructuring and the Boundaries of the Firm," NBER Working Papers 14291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerard Hoberg & Gordon M. Phillips, 2008. "Product Market Synergies and Competition in Mergers and Acquisitions: A Text-Based Analysis," NBER Working Papers 14289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandra Rozo & Diego Vásquez & Dairo Estrada, 2008. "An Industrial Organization Analysis for the Colombian Banking System," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005001, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.