Report NEP-IND-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nisvan Erkal & Daniel Piccinin, 2006. "Horizontal Mergers with Free Entry in Differentiated Oligopolies," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 976, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2006. "Advertising in Duopoly Market," MPRA Paper 885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman Inderst & Tommaso Valletti, 2006. "Price Discrimination in Input Markets," CEIS Research Paper 73, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Paul Heidhues & Rainer Nitsche & Jo Seldeslachts, 2006. "Merger Clusters during Economic Booms," CIG Working Papers SP II 2006-17, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Alexander W. Hoffmaister, 2006. "Barriers to Retail Competition and Prices: Evidence From Spain," IMF Working Papers 06/231, International Monetary Fund.
- Phillip Miller, 2006. "Subsidized Monopolists and Product Prices: The Case of Major League Baseball," Working Papers 0629, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.