Report NEP-IND-2005-12-20This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward J. Lopez, 2005. "New Anti-Merger Theories: A Critique," Law and Economics 0512003, EconWPA.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2005. "Competition in Large Markets," NBER Working Papers 11847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria J. Gil-Molto & Claudio A. Piga, 2005. "Entry and Exit in a Liberalised Market," Discussion Paper Series 2005_10, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised May 2006.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2005. "Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions: On Revealed Comparative Advantage and Merger Waves," CESifo Working Paper Series 1602, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2005. "Bertrand Equilibria and Sharing Rules," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp468, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.