Report NEP-IND-2005-02-13This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ioana Chioveanu, 2005. "Advertising, Brand Loyalty and Pricing," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 639.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- De Fraja, Gianni & Iozzi, Alberto, 2004. "Bigger and Better: A Dynamic Regulatory Mechanism for Optimum Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 4502, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Griva, Krina & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2004. "Price Competition in a Differentiated Products Duopoly Under Network Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 4574, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cabral, Luís M B & Polak, Ben, 2004. "Does Microsoft Stifle Innovation? Dominant Firms, Imitation and R&D Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 4577, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diaw, Khaled & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2004. "Competition, Incomplete Discrimination and Versioning," CEPR Discussion Papers 4589, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Donald J. Brown & G.A. Wood, 2004. "Competition, Consumer Welfare and Monopoly Power," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1466R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 2004.