Report NEP-IND-2003-08-17This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lund, Diderik & Nilssen, Tore, 2003. "Cream Skimming, Dregs Skimming, and Pooling: On the Dynamics of Competitive Screening," Working Papers 01-2003, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Blonski, Matthias & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2003. "Prisoners' Other Dilemma," CEPR Discussion Papers 3856, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:cdl:anderf:11033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leemore S. Dafny, 2003. "Entry Deterrence in Hospital Procedure Markets: A Simple Model of Learning-By-Doing," NBER Working Papers 9871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petra Moser, 2003. "How Do Patent Laws Influence Innovation? Evidence from Nineteenth-Century World Fairs," NBER Working Papers 9909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Conti & P. Regibeau & K. Rockett, 2003. "How Basic is (Patented) University Research? The Case of GM Crops," Economics Discussion Papers 558, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- J.A. Bikker, 2003. "Testing for imperfect competition on EU deposit and loan markets with Bresnahan's market power model," Research Series Supervision (discontinued) 52, Netherlands Central Bank, Directorate Supervision.