Report NEP-IND-2003-05-08This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang Eggert & Martin Kolmar, "undated". "Contests with Size Effects," EPRU Working Paper Series 02-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:att:wimass:200223 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Albert Banal & Ines Macho-Stadler & Jo Seldeslachts, 2003. "Mergers, Investment Decisions and Internal Organisation," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 569.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Lazear, Edward, 2003. "Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 760, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Preston McAfee, 2003. "Capacity Choice Counters the Coase Conjecture," Theory workshop papers 505798000000000046, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Colombo, Massimo & Garrone, Paola & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2003. "Impact of M&A on the R&D process. An empirical analysis of the role of technological and market relatedness, The," IESE Research Papers D/500, IESE Business School.
- Michael J. Orlando, 2002. "Measuring R & D spillovers : on the importance of geographic and technological proximity," Research Working Paper RWP 02-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 2002.