Report NEP-IND-1999-12-14This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dermot Nolan, 1998. "Predatory Pricing in an Oligopolistic Framework," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 98/4, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Feb 1998.
- Item repec:mcm:deptwp:99-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mcm:deptwp:99-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Giuffrida & Hugh Gravelle, "undated". "Measuring Performance in Primary Care: Econometric Analysis and DEA," Discussion Papers 99/36, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ana Goicolea & Omar Licandro & Reyes Maroto, "undated". "El patrón inversor de los establecimientos industriales de la Comunidad de Madrid," Working Papers 99-19, FEDEA.
- Pere Riera, "undated". "Liberalización del mercado del suelo. Rigideces y competencia en el sistema urbanístico español," Working Papers 99-10, FEDEA.
- John Bone & Huw Dixon, "undated". "Stability and equilibrium in decision rules: an application to duopoly," Discussion Papers 99/33, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Christian González-Martel* & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, "undated". "On the profitability of technical trading rules based on arifitial neural networks : evidence from the Madrid stock market," Working Papers 99-07, FEDEA.
- F. J. Ledesma-Rodríguez & M. Navarro-Ibánez & J. V. Pérez-Rodríguez, "undated". "Panel data and tourism demand. The case of Tenerife," Working Papers 99-17, FEDEA.
- Item repec:mcm:deptwp:99-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Huw Dixon & Ernesto Somma, "undated". "Coordination and Equilibrium selection in mean defined supermodular games under payoff monotonic selection dynamics," Discussion Papers 99/37, Department of Economics, University of York.