Report NEP-IND-1999-06-23This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David M. Mandy, 1999. "Killing the Goose that Laid the Golden Egg: A Comment on and Extension of "The Incentive for Non-Price Discrimination by an Input Monopolist"," Industrial Organization 9905003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wop:wobael:2113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steffen Huck & Wieland Müller & Hans-Theo Normann, 1999. "To commit or not to commit: Endogenous timing in experimental duopoly markets," Experimental 9906002, EconWPA.
- Peter Mueser & Sharon Ryan & Melinda Thielbar, 1999. "Using Administrative Data to Examine the Efficacy of Welfare-to-Work Programs," Labor and Demography 9905002, EconWPA.
- Sergiu Hart, 1999. "Evolutionary Dynamics and Backward Induction," Game Theory and Information 9905002, EconWPA, revised 23 Mar 2000.
- Roger Lagunoff & Akihiko Matsui, 1999. "Are "Anti-Folk Theorems" in Repeated Games Nongeneric?," Game Theory and Information 9906001, EconWPA, revised 03 Jun 1999.
- Robert DeYoung & Gary Whalen, 1999. "Banking Industry Consolidation: Efficiency Issues," Macroeconomics 9906011, EconWPA.
- Item repec:boc:bococf:124 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:wobael:2101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Tybout, 1999. "Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9906001, EconWPA, revised 10 Jun 1999.
- Bernd Hayo, 1999. "Industry Effects of Monetary Policy in Germany," Macroeconomics 9906009, EconWPA.
- Daniel E. Nolle, 1999. "Banking Industry Consolidation: Past Changes and Implications for the Future," Macroeconomics 9906010, EconWPA.
- Peter R. Mueser & Donald Granberg, 1999. "The Monty Hall Dilemma Revisited: Understanding the Interaction of Problem Definition and Decision Making," Experimental 9906001, EconWPA.