Report NEP-IFN-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryan Banerjee & Michael B. Devereux & Giovanni Lombardo, 2015. "Self-Oriented Monetary Policy, Global Financial Markets and Excess Volatility of International Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 21737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silvia Miranda-Agrippino & Hélène Rey, 2015. "US Monetary Policy and the Global Financial Cycle," NBER Working Papers 21722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Paoli, Bianca & Küçük, Hande, 2015. "News shocks, monetary policy, and foreign currency positions," Staff Reports 750, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2015. "International Coordination and Precautionary Policies," NBER Working Papers 21793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralph S.J. Koijen & Motohiro Yogo, 2015. "A Demand System Approach to Asset Pricing," NBER Working Papers 21749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2015. "The Plaza Accord, 30 Years Later," NBER Working Papers 21813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.