Report NEP-IFN-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrés Fernández & Michael W Klein & Alessandro Rebucci & Martin Schindler & Martin Uribe, 2015. "Capital Control Measures; A New Dataset," IMF Working Papers 15/80, International Monetary Fund.
- Qianying Chen & Andrew Filardo & Dong He & Feng Zhu, 2015. "Financial Crisis, US Unconventional Monetary Policy and International Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 15/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Juliana Dutra Araujo & Antonio David & Carlos van Hombeeck & Chris Papageorgiou, 2015. "Joining the Club? Procyclicality of Private Capital Inflows in Low Income Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 15/163, International Monetary Fund.
- Valentina Bruno & Hyun Song Shin, 2015. "Global dollar credit and carry trades: a firm-level analysis," BIS Working Papers 510, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jasmine Xiao, 2015. "Domestic and Foreign Mutual Funds in Mexico; Do They Behave Differently?," IMF Working Papers 15/104, International Monetary Fund.
- Deniz O Igan & Zhibo Tan, 2015. "Capital Inflows, Credit Growth, and Financial Systems," IMF Working Papers 15/193, International Monetary Fund.
- Brent Neiman & Alberto Cavallo, 2015. "International Relative Prices: Evidence from Online Retailers in Seven Countries," 2015 Meeting Papers 502, Society for Economic Dynamics.