Report NEP-IFN-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- He, Qing & Korhonen, Iikka & Guo, Junjie & Liu, Fangge, 2015. "The geographic distribution of international currencies and RMB internationalization," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Valentina Bruno & Ilhyock Shim & Hyun Song Shin, 2015. "Comparative assessment of macroprudential policies," BIS Working Papers 502, Bank for International Settlements.
- Rajeswari Sengupta, 2015. "The impossible trinity: Where does India stand?," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-05, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Yuko Imura & Julia Thomas, 2015. "International Transmission of Credit Shocks in an Equilibrium Model with Production Heterogeneity," Staff Working Papers 15-19, Bank of Canada.
- Nidhi Aggarwal, 2015. "Limits to arbitrage: The case of single stock futures and spot prices," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-010, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.