Report NEP-IFN-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/14524 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gianluca Benigno & Nathan Converse & Luca Fornaro, 2015. "Large Capital Inflows, Sectoral Allocation, and Economic Performance," Discussion Papers 1511, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Berk, Jonathan B. & van Binsbergen, Jules H., 2015. "Assessing Asset Pricing Models Using Revealed Preference," Research Papers 3130, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Geert Bekaert & Kenton Hoyem & Wei-Yin Hu & Enrichetta Ravina, 2015. "Who is Internationally Diversified? Evidence from 296 401(k)," NBER Working Papers 21236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- He, Zhiguo & Krishnamurthy, Arvind & Milbradt, Konstantin, 2015. "A Model of the Reserve Asset," Research Papers 3279, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.