Report NEP-IFN-2015-01-26This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristin Forbes & Marcel Fratzscher & Roland Straub, 2015. "Capital Flow Management Measures: What Are They Good For?," NBER Working Papers 20860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gurnain Pasricha & Matteo Falagiarda & Martin Bijsterbosch & Joshua Aizenman, 2015. "Domestic and Multilateral Effects of Capital Controls in Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 20822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Kwan & Eric T.C. Wong & Cho-hoi Hui, 2015. "The International Transmission of Shocks: Foreign Bank Branches in Hong Kong during Crises," Working Papers 022015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Agustín S. Bénétrix & Philip R. Lane & Jay C. Shambaugh, 2015. "International Currency Exposures, Valuation Effects, and the Global Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 20820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pinar Yesin, 2015. "Capital flow waves to and from Switzerland before and after the financial crisis," Working Papers 2015-01, Swiss National Bank.