Report NEP-IFN-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Calebe de Roure & Steven Furnagiev & Stefan Reitz, 2013. "The Microstructure of Exchange Rate Management: FX Intervention and Capital Controls in Brazil," Kiel Working Papers 1865, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Rodriguez, Marius del Giudice & Wu, Thomas, 2013. "The Effect of Capital Controls and Prudential FX Measures on Options-Implied Exchange Rate Stability," Working Paper Series 2013-20, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- G. Andrew Karolyi & David T. Ng & Eswar S. Prasad, 2013. "The Coming Wave," Working Papers 082013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Kugler, Maurice & Levintal, Oren & Rapoport, Hillel, 2013. "Migration and Cross-Border Financial Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 7548, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Haddow, Abigail & Mileva, Mariya, 2013. "Financial factors and the international transmission mechanism," Bank of England working papers 479, Bank of England.