Report NEP-IFN-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shaghil Ahmed & Andrei Zlate, 2013. "Capital flows to emerging market economies: a brave new world?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1081, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Arnaud Mehl, 2013. "Large global volatility shocks, equity markets and globalisation: 1885-2011," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 148, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jonas Dovern & Björn van Roye, 2013. "International transmission of financial stress: evidence from a GVAR," Kiel Working Papers 1844, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Diane Wilcox & Tim Gebbie, 2013. "Factorising equity returns in an emerging market through exogenous shocks and capital flows," Papers 1306.5302, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Glick, Reuven & Hutchison, Michael M., 2013. "China’s Financial Linkages with Asia and the Global Financial Crisis," Working Paper Series 2013-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Sirio Aramonte & Samuel Rosen & John W. Schindler, 2013. "Assessing and combining financial conditions indexes," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-39, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).