Report NEP-IFN-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerlach, Petra & McCauley, Robert N. & Ueda, Kazuo, 2012. "Currency intervention and the global portfolio balance effect: Japanese lessons," Papers WP442, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2012. "Financial Flows and Exchange Rates: Challenges Faced by Developing Countries," Working Papers 97, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2012. "Dealing with Exchange Rate Issues: Reserves or Capital Controls?," Policy Research Brief 32, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Mariann Endrész & Gyõzõ Gyöngyösi & Péter Harasztosi, 2012. "Currency mismatch and the sub-prime crisis: firm-level stylised facts from Hungary," MNB Working Papers 2012/8, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Chabi-Yo, Fousseni & Song, Zhaogang, 2012. "Probability Weighting of Rare Events and Currency Returns," Working Paper Series 2012-24, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.