Report NEP-IFN-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vitalie Ciubotaru, 2012. "Identifying the De Facto Exchange Rate Regime for Moldova: A State-Space Approach," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 12-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Joel F. Houston & Chen Lin & Yue Ma, 2012. "Regulatory Arbitrage and International Bank Flows," Working Papers 152012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Serafeim Tsoukas, 2012. "Firm Survival and Financial Development: Evidence from a Panel of Emerging Asian Economies," Working Papers 142012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Sohnke M. Bartram & John Griffin & David T. Ng, 2012. "How Important are Foreign Ownership Linkages for International Stock Returns?," Working Papers 122012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Gefang, Deborah & Koop, Gary & Potter, Simon M., 2011. "Understanding Liquidity and Credit Risks in the Financial Crisis," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-26, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).