Report NEP-IFN-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2012. "Global Imbalances and Foreign Asset Expansion by Developing Economy Central Banks," Working Paper Series WP12-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Taro Esaka & Shinji Takagi, 2012. "Testing the Effectiveness of Market-Based Controls: Evidence from the Experience of Japan with Short-Term Capital Flows in the 1970s," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 12-03, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Olga Bogach & Ilan Noy, 2012. "Fire-Sale FDI? The Impact of Financial Crisis on Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 201205, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Shinji Takagi & Kenichi Hirose & Issei Kozuru, 2012. "The Political Economy Of Foreign Exchange Market Intervention," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 12-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2012_006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- João Barata Ribeiro Blanco Barroso, 2012. "Optimal Capital Flow Taxes in Latin America," Working Papers Series 268, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.