Report NEP-IFN-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Marc Bottazzi & Jaime Luque & Mário R. Páscoa & Suresh Sundaresan, 2012. "The Dollar Squeeze of the Financial Crisis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00673982, HAL.
- Nicolas E. Magud & Esteban Vesperoni & Carmen Reinhart, 2012. "Capital Inflows, Exchange Rate Flexibility, and Credit Booms," IMF Working Papers 12/41, International Monetary Fund.
- Mahvash Qureshi & Atish R. Ghosh & Juan Zalduendo & Jun Il Kim, 2012. "Surges," IMF Working Papers 12/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Jonathan David Ostry & Charalambos G. Tsangarides, 2012. "Shifting Motives; Explaining the Buildup in official Reserves in Emerging Markets Since the 1980's," IMF Working Papers 12/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2012. "Does the Current Account Still Matter?," NBER Working Papers 17877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "International Reserves in Low Income Countries; Have they Served As Buffers?," IMF Working Papers 12/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Joshua Aizenman & Kenta Inoue, 2012. "Central Banks and Gold Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 17894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neeltje van Horen & Stijn Claessens, 2012. "Foreign Banks; Trends, Impact and Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 12/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Subir Lall & Selim Elekdag & Harun Alp, 2012. "Did Korean Monetary Policy Help Soften the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis of 2008-2009?," IMF Working Papers 12/5, International Monetary Fund.