Report NEP-IFN-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcel Fratzscher, 2011. "Capital Controls and Foreign Exchange Policy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 652, Central Bank of Chile.
- Brian Burgoon & Panicos O. Demetriades & Geoffrey R.D. Underhill, 2011. "Sources and Legitimacy of Financial Liberalization," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/45, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Filippo Brutti & Philip Sauré, 2012. "Transmission of Sovereign Risk in the Euro Crisis," Working Papers 12.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Meltem Gulenay Chadwick & Fatih Fazilet & Necati Tekatli, 2012. "Common Movement of the Emerging Market Currencies," Working Papers 1207, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111414 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Carlos Gozzi & Ross Levine & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2012. "How Firms Use Domestic and International Corporate Bond Markets," NBER Working Papers 17763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.