Report NEP-IFN-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- He, Xinhua & Qin, Duo & Liu, Yimeng, 2011. "Exchange rate misalignments : A comparison of China today against recent historical experiences of Japan, Germany, Singapore and Taiwan," BOFIT Discussion Papers 22/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2011_019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Petar Vujanovic, 2011. "Understanding the Recent Surge in the Accumulation of International Reserves," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 866, OECD Publishing.
- Paul van den Noord, 2011. "Global Imbalances, Exchange Rate Pegs and Capital Flows: A Closer Look," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 856, OECD Publishing.
- Broner, Fernando & Didier, Tatiana & Erce, Aitor & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2011. "Gross capital flows : dynamics and crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5768, The World Bank.