Report NEP-IFN-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mahvash Saeed Qureshi & Atish R. Ghosh & Charalambos G. Tsangarides, 2011. "Words vs. Deeds: What Really Matters?," IMF Working Papers 11/112, International Monetary Fund.
- Koralai Kirabaeva & Assaf Razin, 2011. "Composition of International Capital Flows: A Survey," Working Papers 142011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Gianluca Benigno, 2011. "Challenges for the dollar as a reserve currency," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 339, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Domanski, Dietrich & Turner, Philip, 2011. "The Great Liquidity Freeze: What Does It Mean for International Banking?," ADBI Working Papers 291, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Impact of the Global Crisison Banking Sector Soundness in Asian Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/115, International Monetary Fund.
- Graham Bird & Alex Mandilaras & Helen Popper, 2011. "Is There a Beijing Consensus on International Macroeconomic Policy," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0611, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Rebecca Hellerstein, 2011. "Global bond risk premiums," Staff Reports 499, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jiaqian Chen & Patrick A. Imam, 2011. "Causes of Asset Shortages in Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 11/114, International Monetary Fund.
- Thorbecke, Willem & Salike, Nimesh, 2011. "Understanding Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 290, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Georgios Fotopoulos & Helen Louri, 2011. "On the geography of international banking: the role of third-country effects," Working Papers 125, Bank of Greece.