Report NEP-IFN-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michaela Trax, 2011. "Productivity and the Internationalization of Firms – Cross-border Acquisitions versus Greenfield Investments," Ruhr Economic Papers 0259, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Byrne, Joseph P & Nagayasu, Jun, 2011. "Common factors of the exchange risk premium in emerging European markets," MPRA Paper 31393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza Yamora, 2011. "Cross-border bank lending to selected SEACEN economies: an integrative report," MPRA Paper 31455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Engel, 2011. "The Real Exchange Rate, Real Interest Rates, and the Risk Premium," NBER Working Papers 17116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rui P. Esteves, 2011. "The Political Economy of Global Financial Liberalisation in Historical Perspective," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _089, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Nogues-Marco, Pilar, 2011. "The microeconomics of bullionism : arbitrage, smuggling and silver outflows in Spain in the early 18th century," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp11-05, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Francis Breedon & Thórarinn G. Pétursson & Andrew K. Rose, 2011. "Exchange Rate Policy in Small Rich Economies," Economics wp53, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Kumara, Ajantha Sisira & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2011. "Would emerging market pension funds benefit from international diversification: investigating wealth accumulations for pension participants," MPRA Paper 31395, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2011.
- Jan Babecky & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova, 2010. "Financial Integration at Times of Financial Instability," Working Papers 2010/09, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Soumaré, Issouf & TCHANA TCHANA, Fulbert, 2011. "Causality between FDI and Financial Market Development: Evidence from Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 31328, University Library of Munich, Germany.