Report NEP-IFN-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khaled Guesmi & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2011. "How strong is the global integration of emerging market regions? An empirical assessment," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-9, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Mundaca, Gabriela, 2011. "Exchange rate uncertainty and optimal participation in international trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5593, The World Bank.
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2011. "Over the hedge : exchange rate volatility, commodity price correlations, and the structure of trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5590, The World Bank.
- Tim A. Kroencke & Felix Schindler & Andreas Schrimpf, 2011. "International Diversification Benefits with Foreign Exchange Investment Styles," CREATES Research Papers 2011-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Didier, Tatiana, 2011. "Information asymmetries and institutional investor mandates," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5586, The World Bank.
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati & Tomas Williams, 2011. "Financial globalization in emerging economies:Much ado about nothing?," Business School Working Papers 2011-01, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Kroencke, Tim Alexander & Schindler, Felix, 2011. "International diversification with securitized real estate and the veiling glare from currency risk," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-012, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Nilsson, Mattias, 2011. "The euro and corporate financing," Research Discussion Papers 6/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Holger Görg & Philipp Labonte, 2011. "Trade protection during the crisis: Does it deter foreign direct investment?," Kiel Working Papers 1687, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Carlos León & Daniel vela, 2011. "Foreign reserves´ strategic asset allocation," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 008186, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2011. "Production under foreign ownership and domestic volatility: An empirical investigation at the sector level," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2011/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore