Report NEP-IFN-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph P. Byrne & Norbert Fiess, 2011. "International capital flows to emerging and developing countries: national and global determinants," Working Papers 2011_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Shah, Ajay & Patnaik, Ila, 2011. "India's financial globalisation," Working Papers 11/79, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Ralph de Haas & Neeltje van Horen, 2011. "Running for the Exit: International Banks and Crisis Transmission," DNB Working Papers 279, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:124 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patnaik, Ila & Gupta, Abhijit Sen & Shah, Ajay, 2010. "Determinants of Trade Misinvoicing," Working Papers 10/75, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Shah, Ajay & Patnaik, Ila, 2011. "Reforming the Indian financial system," Working Papers 11/80, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Bhattacharya, Rudrani & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2011. "Export versus FDI in services," Working Papers 11/77, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Raul Razo-Garcia, 2011. "The Duration of Intermediate Exchange Rate Regimes and Capital Controls," Carleton Economic Papers 11-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 17 Oct 2011.
- M Morys, 2010. "The original sin that started only later: How Austria-Hungary’s paper debt turned golden, 1870s – 1913," Centre for Historical Economics and Related Research at York (CHERRY) Discussion Papers 10/02, CHERRY, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Joachim Wagner, 2011. "Productivity and International Firm Activities: What do we know?," Working Paper Series in Economics 194, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Calzolari, Giacomo & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2011. "Multinational Banking in Europe - Financial Stability and Regulatory Implications: Lessons from the financial crisis," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp11056, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Caiazza, Stefano & Clare, Andrew & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2011. "What do foreigners want? Evidence from targets in bank cross-border M&As," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp11058, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Gulamhussen, M. A. & Piheiro, Carlos & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2011. "Do multinational banks create or destroy economic value?," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp11057, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.