Report NEP-IFN-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Coleman, 2010. "Uncovering uncovered interest parity during the classical gold standard era, 1888-1905," Working Papers 10_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Narciso, Alexandre, 2010. "The impact of population ageing on international capital flows," MPRA Paper 26457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shah, Ajay & Patnaik, Ila, 2010. "Foreign shareholding: A decomposition analysis," Working Papers 10/74, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Komulainen, Tuomas, 2004. "Essays on financial crises in emerging markets," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 2004_029.
- Sanchita Mukherjee, 2010. "The effects of capital market openness on exchange rate pass-through and welfare in an inflation-targeting small open economy," Working Paper 1018, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Stanislaw Drozdz & Jaroslaw Kwapien & Pawel Oswiecimka & Rafal Rak, 2010. "The foreign exchange market: return distributions, multifractality, anomalous multifractality and Epps effect," Papers 1011.2385, arXiv.org.
- Alberto Martin & Filippo Taddei, 2010. "International Capital Flows and Credit Market Imperfections: a Tale of Two Frictions," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 160, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2011.
- Mark J. Holmes & Theodore Panagiotidis & Jesus Otero, 2010. "The term structure of interest rates, the expectations hypothesis and international financial integration: Evidence from Asian Economies," Discussion Paper Series 2010_18, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2009.
- John Luiz & Meshal Ruplal, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Internationalisation of South African Mining Companies into Africa," Working Papers 194, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2010. "Modes of foreign direct investment and patterns of trade: Why do multinational enterprises come To China?," MPRA Paper 26679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:mcd:mcddps:2010_17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Buch, Claudia M. & Kesternich, Iris & Lipponer, Alexander & Schnitzer, Monika, 2010. "Exports Versus FDI Revisited: Does Finance Matter?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 340, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.